Thursday, November 01, 2007

Went by the clubhouse today. I don't know why i went there, especially since i didn't really have the mood to go since last night's happenings, but the fact was that i did drop by. If i hadn't, i wouldn't have met huijia there.

I was so surprised when i saw here came up the stairs, having no idea that she would actually come back to NP. She had been very busy ever since her attachment started, and i haven't seen her in a long time, the last being her birthday, which was around one to two months ago. Turns out that she was there for a main commitee meeting, an important one at that, so she couldn't miss it.


Anyway, i waited for her till the meeting was over, which was around 8-ish. Went by KAP for her to buy Mcdonald's for dinner before taking the bus back together. On the bus, she talked about her stuffs, sort of like an update of what has happened thus far.

I was glad that i got to meet huijia today, there was so much that i wanted to say, to get off my chest, but when she asked about me, i didn't so much at all. I don't know why i did not relate what i was facing to her. Obviously there was alot of stuffs going on, but i didn't understand why i had not opened up to her. I kept telling myself to talk to somebody soon, but when i met the only person whom i could share my problems with, i just clamped. Perhaps i wasn't ready.. when will i be i wonder..


when will i ever stop feeling sorry for myself.